Duties and Responsibilities
- Enters and prepares the room for cleaning.
- Makes bed.
- Dusts the room and furniture.
- Replenishes guestroom and bath supplies.
- Cleans the bathroom.
- Cleans the closet.
- Sweeps and mops floor.
- Replenish amenities according to the operational standards.
- Deliver and retrieve items on loan to guests e.g. blenders, extra cookware etc.
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning etc.) as required
- Cleans guest bathroom/bed room/floor corridor.
- Responsible for replenishment of guest complimentary water.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance of housekeeping area.
- Responsible for the hotel property in the work area.
- Attends to guest calls, guest requests /guest complaints in the area assigned to the staff member.
- Authorize to enter the guestrooms for cleaning and providing services as required.
- Responsible for following the standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding the guest satisfaction score.
- Ensure security of the rooms and privacy of guests by securing the room upon completion.
Physical mobility and stamina required, Ability to follow instruction, Detail-oriented, Professional attitude is required, Ability to work independently.
A secondary school diploma is preferred, physical mobility and stamina required, ability to follow instruction, detail-oriented, professional attitude is required, ability to work independently.
Previous hotel-related experience desired.